1. Maximum application of standard component parts (standard pumping equipment, standard packer equipment, standard wellhead equipment);
2. Implementation of the simultaneous-separate production technology with the provision of individual bottomhole pressure for the reservoirs by choking one or both layers with the possibility of periodical measuring the true flow rate of each layer.
3. Possibility of operation in the mode of separate-alternate production, which provides the possibility of optimizing fluid withdrawal by layers, with the possibility of current estimated flow rate measurement by object or periodically measuring the true flow rate of each reservoir.
4. Providing remote control for operating parameters and their changes during the well operation in real time.
5. Compactness and low metal consumption of equipment.