Wellhead pump unit for reservoir pressure maintenance
1. Wells with the injection pressure that does not significantly reach the design parameters.
2. Wells located remotely at oil fields.
3. Wells with an emergency state of high-pressure water pipelines.
4. Reservoir pressure maintenance wells, located in areas with high hydraulic resistant forces of pipelines.
5. Alternative to surface hole pumping station and multipurpose hydropower system (MHPS).
1 - Electric motor;
2 - Manometer (discharge);
3 - Manometer (supply);
4 - Flow meter;
5 - Mounting;
6 – ESP;
7 – Jacket;
8 - Check valve;
9 – Geophysical cable with optic fiber channel;
10 – Tubing string;
11 - Packer;
12 - Pressure sensor.
The fluid injection is supplied through a low-pressure water pipeline. Water flows through the intake line and flow meter into the wellhead, which the pump is connected to. The pressure monitoring in the intake line is performed with an electrical contact manometer or pressure sensor. The electric motor rotates the pump shaft through an elastic coupling and an intermediate splined shaft with a mechanical seal. The pump creates excess water pressure required for pumping. The control station maintains the necessary operating parameters with the ability to create PID control. If necessary, the package is equipped with a depth pressure and temperature gauge, as well as a geo-cable with an optic fiber module for hydrodynamic studies conducting.
1. High equipment reliability;
2. High energy efficiency of the wellhead asynchronous motor;
3. Ability to change the pump without workover crew performance.